Advocate for real estate investment. I live by the tried and true adage that the Client’s interests come first. It’s true that how much you sell gives you recognition in the market-and I’ve got a wall full of the awards- but I believe that clearly understanding the the role of a fiduciary is the only basis for being successful.
So if you are looking for someone who will give you the attention you deserve and demand- I’m your guy. Simple as that.
Awards And Designations
- Resort Property Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
I’ve always looked to volunteer through my company activities in every market I’m in. Here are some of my additional past activities-
Chamber of Commerce:
- Sedona, Arizona. Founded the “Good Morning Sedona” program and conducted same for 17 years. This program helps businesses grow through a better understanding of networking for business development.
- Laramie, Wyoming. Founded the “Good Morning Laramie” program and conducted the first 10 programs over 3 years. Using the format gained in Sedona I was able to develop over 1,000 attendees with networking and business development skills.
- Salvation Army: Worked with a team to “ring the bell” during the holidays.
- Sedona, Arizona. Founded the “Sedona Referral Club” which served the business and professional community through developing a referral system for their business. Now in it’s 20th year.
- Laramie, Wyoming. Founded the “Laramie Referral Club” which developed a networking program using the Sedona program as a guide.
- Boulder, Colorado. Founded the “Boulder Executive Club” to assist business development for small businesses in the area.
My family migrated from Chicago, Illinois to Phoenix, Arizona and I finished my schooling there. I graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Business Administration. I found my way to Boulder via Laramie, Wyoming chasing the grand-kids and family. It’s been a fun adventure.
What My Clients say about my Service
“This letter is to recommend Gary Strohm as a real estate professional. We selected Gary for many reasons: his presentation, preparedness and frankness with us on what the market was like… He then was with us, advising and being a real advocate for us throughout the res of the process.” – Dale and Carol Jones”
“We were told that Gary Strohm was the best agent around. Our property was unusual, Gary did is homework and the property sold for full price!” – Steve and Wendy
“Gary’s personal touch and quick follow-up on items that arose made the sales process stress free.” – John
“Awesome!” – Bill and Delynn
“Not only did you complete the transaction smoothly and get me almost 98% of the listed price, but you jumped in at the last minute to save the day at the close of escrow.” – Elizabetha
“Gary Strohm was exceptional. He did everything! I would bew delighted to use him anytime.” – Tova
“Gary was amazing!” – Jennifer
“Mr. Strohm gave our family his full hearted attention when it cam to matters of concern, construction and inspections. He even went the extra mile (so to speak) when it came to our financing the property.” – William and Miro
“The best professional realtor we’ve ever dealt with.” – Linda and Jay
“We feel it is important to recognize talented people. We both were extremely pleased with Coldwell Banker and, in particular, Gary Strohm. He is a consummate professional. He handled both the listing and sale of our home and the purchase of our new home in as professional a manner as one could possibly expect.” – Don and Martha